What would you do with $5K?
08-14-2012, 02:50 AM
RE: What would you do with $5K?
I would invest about half of it into adding new features to my PPD. The other half I'd put in the bank and whittle away with various hosting/domain fees and spending money.

If I were in your shoes, I'd try to invest in some SEO tools after learning about SEO. This investment could pay off big time if you are able to learn how to use them properly and it would create a steady monthly income for you on autopilot once you establish the income.

Italian Hawk, proud to be a member of The Profiters since Aug 2012.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2013, 02:39 AM
'xD The fact is, the money donot go wasted when you put it in a bank. They give you interest out of it. maybe, add the money into your parent's pool and both of you can make enough out of them?

If you are beginning to spend it online, then my best bet would be to make a forum! Running a forum is an awesome expereince but remeber that you need enough passion for it! All the best!
02-14-2014, 10:54 AM
If i were you i would just keep it for personal purposes because you never know what goes wrong in life...

For example what if you would get a new girlfriend and you want her to get her our and you don't have the money? Or when you want to buy some chokolate? Or even worst what if something happens and you need to go to hospital;).

But if you want to invest on something i dont know what i would suggest bitcoin? alot people using it.

I will promote your website in 20 forums for 2$
I will sell you a mybb forum database with 2000 members for 2$

If you are interested pm me on
07-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Depending on the area you live in, you might be able to make a down payment on a repo property, something that would need repairs. Once you repaired the home you could rent it out for instant profit. It would cost some money for repairs but the income would be residual and you could earn for many years. Many times rental property is a very solid investment, not at all iffy like online opportunities.
06-18-2020, 09:42 AM
I think I could invest it as I work as a broker (you can check out this instaforex review - I'm currently trading there). Investing is always a good way to multiply your money.
Moreover, there are different options and bonuses within the same platform, so you can choose the best strategy for yourself.