How to get 500 followers per day
05-19-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 11:14 AM by ajayu1992.)
How to get 500 followers per day
It actually requires 20 mins work Here we go :)
Spoiler
Here's a quick way I've been using for the last few weeks to gain that many followers every
day. It involves manual work even though I think it can be automated mostly if you want.
1. Get a good looking picture of a hot girl (scrape off facebook or something, this is
temporary!) and put i t as the avatar and also make it look legit by posting a few real tweets
per day.
2. Edit your description or bio from the settings menu and say something like
"#TeamFollowBack follow me back I won't bite ". Be creative so that people can see that you
expect them to follow back.
3. Go to the #TeamFollowBack hastag and find a fake looking account. They are pretty
similar looking and make sure they have an even amount of follows and followers. For
example if the fake account follows 4500 people and 4400 people follow i t back, i t's perfect!
4. Go to the actual FOLLOWERS on the fake account which means that those are people
who follow back. I prefer to use accounts that have like 1-2k followers.
5. Start following them manually until you see that you've reached a followers limit. I t
usually happens at around 800-900 when you start out fi rst. Takes like 30 minutes to follow
that many people. I just put some music on and go with i t.
6. Wait for at least 12 hours before you start unfollowing before people follow you back. I use
http://manageflitter.com/ to automatically unfollow people who don't follow me.
7. Repeat everything from step #3.
Please thank if you like it :angel:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: How to get 500 followers per day
(05-19-2012 11:11 AM)ajayu1992 Wrote:  It actually requires 20 mins work Here we go :)
Spoiler
Here's a quick way I've been using for the last few weeks to gain that many followers every
day. It involves manual work even though I think it can be automated mostly if you want.
1. Get a good looking picture of a hot girl (scrape off facebook or something, this is
temporary!) and put i t as the avatar and also make it look legit by posting a few real tweets
per day.
2. Edit your description or bio from the settings menu and say something like
"#TeamFollowBack follow me back I won't bite ". Be creative so that people can see that you
expect them to follow back.
3. Go to the #TeamFollowBack hastag and find a fake looking account. They are pretty
similar looking and make sure they have an even amount of follows and followers. For
example if the fake account follows 4500 people and 4400 people follow i t back, i t's perfect!
4. Go to the actual FOLLOWERS on the fake account which means that those are people
who follow back. I prefer to use accounts that have like 1-2k followers.
5. Start following them manually until you see that you've reached a followers limit. I t
usually happens at around 800-900 when you start out fi rst. Takes like 30 minutes to follow
that many people. I just put some music on and go with i t.
6. Wait for at least 12 hours before you start unfollowing before people follow you back. I use
http://manageflitter.com/ to automatically unfollow people who don't follow me.
7. Repeat everything from step #3.
Please thank if you like it :angel:
Thanks for the guide, but I believe twiends is much more easier and convenient to gain twitter followers
06-14-2012, 12:39 PM
great post!! I am glad that i came across this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Here I have an interesting instagram content, there were sales, and then because of spam, everything stopped! And all subscribers began to leave. For a long time I was looking for a good purge, so that after it the account coverage and involvement would grow. They https://spamguardapp.com/ told me that you would increase the attractiveness of your account for people.