Google backlinks vs Yahoo backlinks vs MSN backlinks
07-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Google backlinks vs Yahoo backlinks vs MSN backlinks
What is the main difference between Google backlinks #, Yahoo backlinks # and MSN backlinks #. I own a website that has around 300 backlinks showing for Yahoo, only 8 for Google and none for MSN. Website it self has been up since 2004. It makes no sense since I know that a lot of my links are placed on high PR pages, even some placed on the home pages of high pr sites and it is not showing up in Gooogle index as backlink. I am wondering if it has something to do with the way DNS server liked up with domain. If it makes any sense. Help would be greately appreciated!

If you like anything I do then please vouch here - http://theprofiters.com/ideas.php?action=idea&iid=3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Google backlinks vs Yahoo backlinks vs MSN backlinks
i think each website is for different purposes if you submit your website to google there it would show up on google if on yahoo it would show up on yahoo that's what i think but i am not 100% sure.

I will promote your website in 20 forums for 2$
I will sell you a mybb forum database with 2000 members for 2$

If you are interested pm me on
11-25-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Google backlinks vs Yahoo backlinks vs MSN backlinks
Backlinks help you index better and as a result, come up better and higher in the organic search results. Forget yahoo and MSN, and focus on Google instead.