How to Get Backlinks That GOOGLE Recognise?
07-04-2012, 03:26 PM
How to Get Backlinks That GOOGLE Recognise?
Hey guys,

I've had my website for over a year now and it's had its ups and downs.
At the moment I'm sitting on about 400-600uv a day in a competitive niche.

I've been backlinking from the beginning. Had SEO's doing social bookmarking for me, 2000 directory submissions, Article Marketing and I was doing manual blog commenting in the beggining. Also have a few link exchanges with sites (some 3 way)

This worked well in the beginning but the links seem to get lost - Like on Google I think the highest backlinks I ever had showing was 14..as of today it is 4! Why does this happen?

Same with AltaVista - I had 380 at the peak about 3-4 months into my site but today it is 260.

What form of linking does Google like and actually RECOGNISE?

If you like anything I do then please vouch here - http://theprofiters.com/ideas.php?action=idea&iid=3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: How to Get Backlinks That GOOGLE Recognise?
Ask people to link to your site from their site?

davidknag, proud to be a member of The Profiters since Aug 2012.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
The best thing to do is to arrange incentives for people who adds your link into their signatures in forums having a large amount pf posts. You can also use Yahoo! answers as well as blogs that are offering discussions about the topic that your site is involved in inorder to arrange quality backlinks.

And, dont underestimate the power of directories, though they have fallen to less usage these days. Every links counts and all the best!
02-14-2014, 11:02 AM
or you could buy my service which is listed on my signature and you get real backlinks:D and people to know your website!

I will promote your website in 20 forums for 2$
I will sell you a mybb forum database with 2000 members for 2$

If you are interested pm me on
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Getting backlinks for any website has become easy now as various firms are providing the service of search engine optimization to increase traffic for the website.
Effective Website Design At Paton Marketin Miami
06-26-2014, 01:12 PM
I think it's hard to pin point exactly what Google likes in regards to say backlinking and what they will take note of. Getting a lot of relevant backlinks can work and will more than likely get recognised for example if you have a gaming related website post on gaming related blogs and forums with your link in your signature for relevant back links. Don't spam to get backlinks act normal and don't try and over do it with how many backlinks you try and gain per day as this can be strongly frowned up on by Google.
06-18-2015, 07:48 AM
It’s all about your content. You need to give people a reason why they should link. The best links are those that you have no control over. They should come from people sharing your content.