Target demographics
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Target demographics
They're very important. Without them, we'd just be floundering around, hoping for people to happen by our page. So, how do you get word out to yours? Do you find websites with the same general topic as yours and buy advertisements? Do you go to the official websites of the topic, and buy advertising there? What are your secrets to getting people to come to your website and stay?

Odin, proud to be a member of The Profiters since Jul 2012.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Target demographics
not to sure about that haha you should try pm a offical of the site

yeahgood1, proud to be a member of The Profiters since Jul 2012.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2014, 02:36 AM
I wish there were most replies to this thread. These are some very good questions. I have started a partnership and we are starting a jewelry business. I'm sure demographics is a great place to start. I wonder if this information the local library might have answers to. ...or maybe perhaps maybe even the city with public records and that sort of thing.
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2015, 03:18 AM
I try to find sites that are like what I'm promoting. Then you are targeting an audience that already likes what it is that you're promoting. I also do some social media marketing. I think that in the end those two things both work well because social media marketing is now getting very popular.
Find all posts by this user