How do you get active people?
02-21-2014, 03:44 PM
How do you get active people?
In this topic feel free to share any ideas that can help administrators to keep their interest of their members.

I am usually would suggest if you find a way to get the members interest then you can have active members:D

I will promote your website in 20 forums for 2$
I will sell you a mybb forum database with 2000 members for 2$

If you are interested pm me on
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: How do you get active people?
Staying active in your forum is key to keeping active members there as well. If you someone posting a great deal - respond to them a great deal as well. There is nothing more frustrating than feeling like you've wasted your time being active in a community and the administrator is not responding to any of your posts even though they sign on every day. As far as getting new members I believe it's important be active and helpful in other communities. When you are being helpful and not asking for anything in return I believe members get curious and wonder more about you.
06-26-2014, 06:44 PM
I feel that the admin needs to be active, as this will say that they care about their forum. Then others may want to post on it. And always make sure that there are engaging threads. If you are not able to do this, then possibly hire someone to do it for you.
07-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Post new discussions daily so that new and old members will respond. Nothing stirs up the community like good topics and draws them to action. Respond back to those people who take time to answer your topics. Run a contest for posting or have some type of incentive when posting such as points or forum $$$ cash that can be redeemed in the forum shop for digital perks. All these ideas can get your forum happily posting again.
11-24-2015, 03:49 AM
(06-26-2014 06:44 PM)angie828 Wrote:  I feel that the admin needs to be active, as this will say that they care about their forum. Then others may want to post on it. And always make sure that there are engaging threads. If you are not able to do this, then possibly hire someone to do it for you.

I agree with you. I think that it's very important to make sure that you're also being active on the site. I mean people want to know that they can interact with you because there are a lot of admins out there who won't even talk with the people on their site, and I know that I do hate that.
11-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Admins are the people who help drive the site. You need to ensure that you are able to interact and deliver engaging content to your subscriber base.
02-19-2019, 11:02 AM
I have no problems with this. All the creative part of the content is me, texts, photo materials - my work. But now they https://zen-promo.com/free_instagram_followers attract only live subscribers and customers, provide me with high precision filtering of the target audience, and they themselves are engaged in removing bots and commercial accounts. In the end, I do what I know and where I started my business, and they are involved in marketing.