using IMs
06-13-2013, 03:05 PM
using IMs
I know everyone would use IMs to market your startegy. But there are a few people
(well, not a few, but so much) that are reluctant to put their links into IM status bar because they have a lot of their own family members as their friends on IMs.

It is true that I am not very keen on sharing my online details with my relatives (especially when they are not very supportive of the feat) but yeah. Do anyone use IMs as marketing strategy? Is there anything special for your strategy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: using IMs
I have to agree with some people that I would't want my family to know. I mean I get that some people do reach out to their families so that they can get more money or something else, but when I start a new project I don't do anything like that. I sometimes I just don't like them knowing about what I'm doing. So, I think that the IM is good if you don't care about family knowing.
11-25-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: using IMs
I think you just have to put your brand and name out there any way you can. I think your family would understand that anyway and it shouldn't really be that big of a deal.